March 9, 2007

Ahh... got back my "progress report'
And I I'm the top 4 english...
But fail 2 subjects ): meh. Must work hard already.

Tim<3 and he says he must "chong" to work hard alr.
wishing everyone  good luck for th real coming test...

Lots of things to tell you guys tday but can't! ):

Don't know why but I am missing my ex schoolmates alot! Always feel sad when i think about them...never wan to grow up
miss them too much le i think.
ahh...
You know when u grow up things gets more complicated...
so, cherish and enjoy the time when you are in primary school...
you will surely regret if u don't...

Tday, I told someone else that timmy is scary but big mouth Eden when to tell him! lol. Seems like I have to say sorry to him also...sorry...kidding only...
But that doesn't mean it's not true k! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!