April 27, 2007

Go walk to hell

My very first encounter (and hopefully last) hell day in swiss ever!
My form teacher made us walk up and down as punishment for what we did to the art room. lol.
And when we walked pass canteen, our dm 'tanker' asked all th teachers to look @ us and started pint pointing @ us making all sorts of remarks.


URGH, TREATED US LIKE DOG! ASKED US TO WALK FASTER...THEN SLOWER.
ALL THEY DID WAS TO SIT THERE AND HUMILATE US.

"walk faster!!"
"eh, waitwait. slower!"
"so slow! faster!"
Female dogs, go walk to hell please.

Then i went crazy in class because we did "warm ups" by walking up and down.
And obviously that led me to become really high/energised lol. Totally wrong thing to make Charman do if you want her to behave herself man.
I did stupid things (won't tell you what) to scare my partner

WO FENG LE!
wahahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!