July 27, 2007

FUN FUN FUN!!!


Sports Day today and was playing with Theo till Kerong came looking for me.
Obviously because she needed me to run to I hid.
Then everyone started looking for me because they shouted for my name and idiotic alfred found me and pointed to me.
KAO! why mus he point.


And so, I got forced to run....
but the yellow house sec2 senior was a little....
I told her I was anxious and I didn't go for rehearsal etc. I didn't know what I have to do.
and the only thing she said was
you very cute lehhhh
sec1 arh.
you very cute lehhhh

-.-


halfway through it started raining heavily and everyone at the stadium started singing together. Keep holding on. heheheh.
At that moment I felt so bonded and so proud to be a swiss student.


Returned to school after Sports Day for band. FUN FUN FUN!
It was fun to have 1 on 1 with Mr. Chew w the section.
really fun.


Rushed back to Yewtee Pri after school and met up with the peeps for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!