April 16, 2009




rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
heyheyho!
i'm blogging!
yes lah! of course!
what you see are words lah!
so of course yours truly is blogging.

okk. Anyway, i was kinda forced to blog?
hhhaha! yesssssssssss!
*nods frantically*
clarence tan kindof took a gun and pointed at me!
zomg!
saveeeeeeeee meeeeeee!

hahahh! i tried so hard to pay attention to classs tday!
but failed?
dnt was funnnnn!
i managed to be th first to finish my artifact so i could play and joke around with ethan wong! >:D
i love tday's et to th bits manxzxzxzx!
den after that went down to canteen to meet huimin and all.
chat for awhile and went up class.
looked for tim and clarence den headed back to th canteen to find teachers.
all th teachers who taught both of our class thought that 4 of us are couples.
rofl!
den last sentence ms hafiza told me was to break up with clarence.
*faints*
okk! i love her alotalot!>(:
GAWD!
something is wrong with me.
i know.
my post are dumb and boring.
i know.
lalalalalala.
whatever it is, it's not gonna be long>(:
so don't worry.
  • i just need time,
  • i'm searching for an answer to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!