September 2, 2013

I'm at this stage whereby even if I'm drowning, I wouldn't bother struggling just to stay afloat.

Snoozed the alarm so many times today and woke up later than expected. Thank God I wasn't late to take my test. I've been at work the past 4 days and was so busy the whole of this semester, I hadn't had time to catch up with my feelings... till 2 nights ago, and thought of losing certain people especially a big brother of mine struck me. I cried so hard to sleep. I feel so drained. I don't want to do anything, I don't want to sit for my tests, I need good food, I need a getaway.

Today, once again, I witnessed the ugliest side of humanity. -Worst of all, it was done unto me.


If my heart has grown cold, there Your love will unfold

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!