January 21, 2014

A short break, finally


To start off my post, here's a pic of me from my hiatus! 


This year started off really well for me and I can't wait to see what else is in store for me.
Started my year going back to school (boring!!) and celebrating daddy's birthday.


Also, THEO IS BACK FROM AUSSIE!!
Took mc today just for her so I can skip class and hang out with her the whole of today.
So after getting my mc, we met up and headed back to Swiss for fishbeehoon and went back to band + find Mr Hoon and Mr Terence Wong for a little while. -Not very little though.



Then after that, I brought her to Westgate + JEM because this girl has never been there before.



Spend the whole afternoon-night together and met up with John lim, Yanting and Eugene for dinner over at Bukit Timah Market Place after that before we called it a day.

Other than today, I've been mostly buried in my school work, assignments and more assignments.
I've got so much to do and so little time (honestly). And it's no longer about time management and shit. Also, I've been very very hardworking, putting in a lot into my assignments so I'm crossing my fingers, hoping it will all pay off.

Okay, abrupt ending, off to my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!