July 25, 2014

MIDNIGHT CITY


Spent Saturday after work with this friend of mine going for dinner at Namnam, then drinking at cuppage and we ended up walking all over town (almost) after that till like 2am++ 

Lol I've always wanted to do this but I never thought it'll be with him and it'll be after drinking ._.

Anyhows, I enjoyed my night! Except the fact that I was under the unfluence of alcohol and because I was sleepy, I felt really dizzy the whole time lollol. 

But I remember we went from FEP and walked all the way to Lasalle and almost to Little India. Hahahha. Most shocking part was probably Josh being willing to walk with me LOL. I don't remember him complaining like usual times. *secretly gives thumbs up!* (Y) 

However, I was being a burden and kept going to the toilet because this guy wouldn't stop buying drinks >:( 

Woke up the next morning and felt like shit. -I wasn't the least bit drunk btw. 
Thank God I didn't get alcohol poisoning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!