March 12, 2015

Exams and CNY

Hello to you who's reading my blog!
Finally decided to get my ass up to blog again instead of lazing in bed on days when I'm not busy. I was back at *SCAPE to work for a week after my tests so I hadn't really had the time to blog...... and when I have the chance to blog like the past 3 days, I decided to wake up in the afternoon and have lunch then sleep my whole day away again. lol

I really gotta stop going out at godly sleeping hours and then waking up feeling restless the next day.


Anyhow, here's an update to how I spent my CNY this year!! As usual, my first 3 days of CNY are the busiest. Day 1 for relatives, day 2 for relatives of my dad's clique/grandparents' of my childhood friends and day 3 would be what my family likes to call, "Our open house"!


On the Eve on CNY, Theo and I made a dental appointment to get our teeth checked and cleaned!! The last time both of us had our teeth checked was in 2011?!?!!?!? But anyway, my teeth is still in good condition!! OH YEAH.


Met my family at Sakuraya after my dental appointment for lunch and got two see my brother after his 2 weeks for NS confinement!


And still very happy that I went to the dentist. 


And as usual, the first day of CNY was spent visiting my extended family and relatives.


Ended my Day 1 visitation at my paternal grandparents' side like every other year and I helped my daddy win quite a lot of money. heheh. I was on a winning streak!!!! Seriously. I was either getting ban luck, ban ban (double As) or 5 dragons for many consecutive rounds!


The second day of CNY was spent visiting the parents of my dad's friends a.k.a the grandparents of my childhood friends.


And the third day like every other year, was spent with people coming over to my place.

On Sunday, which is the 4th day of CNY, we had our neighbours gathering as usual and I headed to Yanting's place for steamboat after.




And then, I had to return to school for tests -.-
WHY MUST TESTS BE SET DURING THE CNY PERIOD SRSLY.

But not like I was really bothered because a few days later I went over to Nais's place for steamboat and gambling even though I had an important test the next day.



But it's not like I didn't try studying. I did. Just look at me holding my specs in the above photo.
Then again, it didn't make a difference whether I studied or not because my friends who have studied all didn't know how to do the test as well.



The day after, I went to school for my last paper.
Made a spontaneous decision to meet Josh at his place later in the night and Eugene joined us later for drinks till like freaking 5am. 
OH MY GOD.


So here's my update on CNY.
It's boring I know. 














):
But it's so hard






to even sit myself down and start a post these days...
I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!