September 30, 2007

STAY EMO, BITE PEOPLE






Can you see the horns coming out of her head?
Hands lifting up and saying MEMEME?!





sup.
missed church tday
>:@
slept from 2am till 12 plus
tired.
party ended at around 0235am.
took lots of pictures.
had hard time t get a snap with crystal.
she wanted only herself in th picture.
No one else.
but she started hugging and holding my hand.
and I thought finallyyyyy.
eheheheee
she took pictures with me(:
eheheheheheeee

was chatting with kit last night.
>:@
kor bully me
ehhheee

ching kit:
NUER!
dont beileve KAILING!
her colouring suck. cant even colour rainbow.. must learn from me!
abyway STAY EMO! BITE PEOPLE! and dont look for charman if not you go crazy lah. just like how her hair has proven! dont sad lah, i find you a mummy soon ok.
LOVEDADDY!
Head of DINOFAMILYEx-chief secretaryof SWISSWINDSband of swiss cottage secondary schoolcommand band of the national cadet corpSection leaderof Saxophone section '07A member of the BITCH.CO
crap sia
THE END


so thats one of the reasons why i decided t cut my hair. hahah
JIEQI!
she finally found the red necklace!!
i love you manz!
thx

having cough.
gonna die manz.
OMgosh!
i'm dying...
was kinda upset over what **** told me last night.
i didn't even mean it..
i wonder if he thinks so too :[
nah.
forget it.

mug!
now this is more important.
hahahah who am I kidding.
toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!