September 14, 2007


tday
fought with BIRD!
it's like she bad mouth us den getting louder and louder.
den i started to shout.
wanna fight with er so much.

JEALOUSY JEALOUSY
JEALOUSY JEALOUSY
no one wins when they are green with envy.

heex. gave nicolas choco le.
was like does he wants his choco??
after band
went t 7-11 den home.

at interchange with JQ
someone came over and asked for my no.
den dint give.
not SHUAI thats why xDD
but.
he went back and i found out that it was his friend whom asked him t ask me for my no.
regreted.
he so SHUAI lah
>> :@

ian message me and asked me out.
i told him roy would be joining if its tomorrow.
so he changed it t tday.
den i told him to on the tv,
and watch it himself
>> :D
i'm that evil xDD

he is stupid that he went back t fogjknwwe
again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!