March 2, 2008

honesty is the best policy

damn it.
i'm gonna blowwwww!
as long as the stupid computer won't lemme in msn,
i won't feel good using the com.

just a quick one.
went to class outing on monday.
den thurs to fishing.
shall not post photos abt these.

fuckups stop pissing me off and lagging my computer!

30$ for one strawberry hl milk.
believe it or not.
it has happened.
happened to me.
_l_

first band, den came my friends den now th computer.
fuck it fuck it!

in th midst of doing a video.

ahhhhhhhhhh.
everything is dragging me down.
whats wrong with poeple's brain.
get brain washed so easily?
den you people must be really DUMB
just a few things said and you believe.
ohhh well.
and some of you are even in band and express?
can bang your head on my table alr.
and i mean ASAP.
see you in my class tmr.
lining up t bang head.
oh god.
how dumb can they get?
(no offence, i'm stating th fact)

i'm fustrated.
anw, F.I.R came yesterday.
stanley likes his hair.
they sang well.
CHC-smiles.

hmmm.
should i post th video of me rolling on th road?
oppseh.
i guess
no.

i've been going to band and classes faithfully this few week.
so i guess its time to..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
give a pat on my shoulder(:
ty!

-tell me you did it for th image of th band; i will understand.
and this quote is like sooooooooooooo obvious who i'm tlaking to.
yea you.
th one who visits my blog secretly and refuse t tag.
ohyea. you were ONCE so CLOSE to ME.
i dunno about NOW.
maybe because i dun see you alr.
:X you are dumb! if you try figuring out who it is.

lalalalas.
i've so much to say and scold.
and by th end of this post,
you'll find out who i'm disappointed in and angry or upset with.
but daddy says i gotta logout and have lunch.
nahs..
too bad.
like i dunno what you talk abt me.
like i dunno how some of you are disappointed in me..
duh! i know EVERYTHING.
thanks.
i'm so so sorryyyyy.(i mean it)
yuckyyy..

ohh.
i'm those go easy de people.
ohhh no wonder you are such a flirt!
_l_
can go die alr.

-i'm sorry andy.
(just remembered.)

this is one last chance i'm giving you.
but will you treasure it?
goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!