March 13, 2008

sup.
heh(remain happy no matter what!)
yep.
thats my rule.
but i'm afraid i'm breaking down soon.
anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY XINLIN!
shes got chicken pox.
ohh ohh. get well soon.

anyway,
this MAY be th last time i'm posting.
i'll try.
so people who i gave permissions to,
please help me keep my blog alive yah?
i'm begging you people this time.
plessssse plessse.
i'll appreciate it very much.
advantage you know.
HAHA,
(faints)

so emotions are getting over me.
i wanna sleep 9442654618days and NEVER wake up.
ohh ohh doesn't that equals to DEAD?
lmao.
but i really want to.
so that my heart won't be broken again and again.
so that i'll know nothign and nothing will i know.

lalalas~
shall keep this a happy post.

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!