July 6, 2008

LIFELY!

edited!

hey yo earthlings!
i've got something to say[:
-clears throat-
haha.
it's my birthday(:
who can you make my day?
hahahaaaa.
some weird presents were given.
look at this..
look at this..


this is andy's pressie{: !


& this plastic bag below is mine from th band-.-

and from th section{:

click to see what they have written[: PLASTIC BAG~!

awwwwwwwwwww ):
i was given plastic bag on my birthday..
but it's kindof CREATIVE tho

anway, they promised t give me a proper one so whats th prob?
heeee.
greedy me.
-rubs hands against each other-

Andy scared me on Friday.
with what he did in front of th band.

Nicholas!!!! xD
(it's a secret.)
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

FRIDAY!
guess what.
some one gave stanley and I a WONDERFUL pressie already.
dentention!
stanley was given detention because he played finger games when ms tay was scolding.
me?
it's because i walked around her and th class PLUS!
i watched eden sleep-.-
so i got detention..
teachers like to give detention nowadays..

i'm taking such a long time to post cause i'm very distracted!
i shall stop postin here.
i'm too distracted.
heeeeeeee xD
ciao!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!