July 10, 2008



EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>):
i..
i saw..
i saw you...
rofl!

aiksoon!
SORRY!

egg carved something for me tday.
but i din't put it together with th "iloveyou" clarence gave me
so he got angry and threw my R---g awayyyyyyy):

ANYWAY,
public speaking was tday:D
& Shida(teacher) said she love my handwriting so she got me to write her name on her paper>:DDDDDDDD
den she also said that my grop was th best:)
my group consists of me and jieqi.
& i wrote th script.
yeeeeeeeeeeeipidoooooooooooodaaa!
-shakes ass-
and we played jokes on her:)
jokes were minor ones.

went to mum mum with
KATTY, HUIMIN, Charman, JIEQI, YANTING and NISAA!
jieqi!
lets buy lots and lots of th pants..
hohohahha.

btw peopleeee!
if you want me to link,
you gotta tell me!
i'm gonna reeeeeeeeeeelink!

PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Charman is legally 14 now!
& shes gonna be as mature as theo and FRIENDS!
yayyyyyyyyyy!
-claps-

MANYMANY THANKS.
to♥♥♥♥ANDYCHAN!♥♥♥♥,QINKAI!♥, NICHOLAS LIU[:,
THEODOROS♥♥♥, JIEQI♥♥, JINYIN♥, ZHENYUAN & YANTING[:
SHEENA♥, ATIQAH, JUDYHENG[: & SHUSHIA! , YISIN!, TINA AND ROY!♥,
CHINWEI!, jionghan!, CHleo, LIXIAN, ALISON, JEREMY!, karhoe, brian, CLARANCE!, KIM!, PASSERS, SIAOS!
HUIMIN! PEIWEN! CAIFANG and manymany[:
-bows down-

PITYFUL YOU[:
i still can't believe that your friends are better den you.

anyway,
Ciaoo!







No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!