November 11, 2011

Day 07:

Day 07- What I would find in your bag


Honestly, there's nothing much in my bag except for my phone, my camera and my wallet, sometimes, a book.
So instead of showing what's in my bag which will be bored you out because there's nothing much, I decided to show you guys something more interesting? -Lol, at least to some my classmates.


My wallet! Don't ask me why. My classmates like to look through my wallet. Like it's realllyyyy interesting like that. They can look through time and time again and yeah.....



My wallet has got a few compartments and this is the card holder's compartments 
My cards. Eh.. IC,  iModels name card, a card given to my class by the Principal,  
Mandrain Hotel FnB Manager's name card, Oschool schedule and calender -which is wayyyy overdue, a polaroid photo of me and my girls.
Zinc membership card -wanna throw alr. That lousy store, some other name card from a store and lastly, my EZlink.

So this next compartment is where I put my notes and some other "important stuffs"


Lol. the important stuffs are like Yami Yogurt card. LOLLOL
And my O level examination schedule. OK. THIS IS IMPORTANT RIGHT!!
And a plaster given to me by my schoolmates cause I get hurt easily. Kinda important in some way ok!So yeap.



This is in a hidden compartment. Where I put my photos and cards given to me by my friends.


 And the last compartment which is like most of my rubbish stuffs.

Other than coins and my house keys -yeah IKR. Who ever puts house key together with her IC and all. But I don't like the idea of bringing keys so if it's not in my wallet, I won't bring it out.

My lighter, a neoprint of my friends, a friendship band, a bookmark given to me by my teacher and a badge. LOL/

So is my wallet interesting for you? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!