November 16, 2011

DOG DAYS ARE OVER







SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP SUP SUP SUP PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'm finally back to blog and update my blog!!


I know I'm a little late by 2 days because I was out having fun on the first day after my O level ended and the second day, which is a few hours before, it was just plain laziness.
can't blame the once so free girl to be feeling this way after being "caged" for months right. hehehe.


So I'm basically up and chatting with Zhiying now. I know, such a weird timing right. lol
And like always, this guy is being an idiot.. here's what he told me "if i see you walking down the stairs i sure push you" He's such an idiot.
At least we're still friends. I wish the same thing for me and ON[e] too. But gahhhh, whatever.

Went to lot with the girls on Monday after our last paper and had pastamania.
Then to my grandma house for dinner and went to lot to search for my wallet. YES, I LOST MY WALLET AGAIN. This time, I was more worried than the last because I didn't lose it in church. Fortunately, there are still nice and honest people around and the pastamania staffs at lot kept it for me ^^
heheheh.

Trained to westmall to meet clarence, nick and enze. Waited for my brother and we went csc to play tehtona.
YES. YOU AREN'T SEEING THINGS.
FREAKING TEHTONA. THE CAR RACING GAME YOU FIND IN ARCADES.
Talk about having a life after O level -.-

So basically, I slept till 1pm today, and did nothing for the rest of my day. Went to meet theo and shushia later on in the evening. Theo's mum never fails to crack me up. HAHAHA.
And just a few minutes ago, I ended my chat with Zhiying.

OHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. And I must say, that my day ended well till this moment, before I post this and go to bed, my day ended well.
Because I cleared my doubts with Chleo and there isn't any bad blood between us, what's more, I'm at peace with Cynthia :)
heheheh. So glad and I feel relieved.

Guess it's always better to have one more friend and one less enemy.

I hope you guys ended your day well too! Good night!! X

Tomorrow will definately be a pig day for me. It's so late and I'm still not asleep.
I'm growing my eyebags again. URGHHHHH :/

Btw, if you aren't following me on twitter, I have x2 the freedom now that both of my parents are currently overseas. hehehehhe

SWEET DREAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!