April 16, 2012

New Journey

Tomorrow will be the start of my school and that (I know I'm repeating myself but..) will mean a whole new environment.
I'm not feeling as anxious as that time I was the day before my orientation though! Just merely ranting here because I know I will miss Swiss so damn much!! Wearing my uniform and my trademark, the short skirt, PE lessons with my class, band, seeing my juniors and everyone I know in canteen, having random chat with people I know along the corridoor and sorts. Life will be so damn different without Swiss.

It's also be weird as well that I'll stop travelling towards gombak and instead, travel towards the other direction ):
Whatever it is, it's a new start and I'm gonna be positive about it.


Today's the last day of my orientation and as usual, I've made a fool of myself by entering the wrong class this time.
I read my class wrongly and Stanley called me to ask me for my class; realized we'll be in the same class and I thought it was pretty impossible. How can we be so damn fated to be in the same class when we are in two totally different schools?!?!?!

So we double checked and the smart me, checked for his name in the list instead of checking my own name agaist the list. Such a ding dong! Rawr!!

Thank God for my SL, Andrew!
I texted him asking him to save me cause I'm in the wrong class and once I got to my basecamp, he was there. Didn't expect him to be there at all!! All along I thought he would just tell me what to do and that's it.
He also volunteered to accompany me up to my class and sit in with me ^^
The first, sweet guy I've met in school!! Heheh. Can't thank him enough.

So long guys!! Don't like school but can't wait to meet new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!