April 10, 2012

A week fully booked

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a super long week of meeting my friends, doing all the activities planned, birthday celebration and attending Swiss Serenade a biannual Concert............. I AM BACK TO BLOG!

It was really a week filled with activities planned from Monday to Sat (we decided to make good use of our last one week of the holiday)  and though I didn't have time for more important stuffs like painting my room and getting ready for school, I had fun :)

Every week starts with a Monday and like most people who had to wake up early to go to work/school, I had my Monday blues. Not that I had to go to school, it's still my holiday but blue because a new week meant that it's a week less before the holidays end and it'll mean going to school in a total whole new environment.

Still, I decided to force myself out of bed early in the Morning to prepare and get ready for 5N's Combined Class outing.

Stopped by Starbucks at vivo to get myself a cup of hot chocolate to cheer myself up. (Nope, it didn't do the trick.) Watch my money flyyy~


Then, met up with some of them and we headed over to Sentosa Siloso Beach.
















The whole thing started in a pretty lame way actually.
It's Monday after all... Who would have the mood to play! So I got all of them to start blowing balloons.













Then the rest started to come......
























And we started our first game!!
Balloon bursting game!















Dog and bone!




Seashell search competition!



























After like 5hrs at the beach, the malay guys came and thing started to become really fun.
We played monkey and captain ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Playing captain ball used to be our favorite game the girls played during PE.





















Had pastamania for dinner after that.

I have to say, though there were only 20+ people who attended, I know we all had fun. It's always better to go out with a bunch of easy going people over people who are fussy about everything.
And really, the 5 years spent together in Swiss meant a lot to me.



On Tuesday, I met the girls and trained over to White Sands for lunch at Mad Jack!








After lunch, we did a little grocery shopping then headed over to Costa Sand Pasir Ris to booked into our chalet.




Fiona slept while Shushia and I raped each other and Yanting watched her tv.
Popeyes for dinner!! I don't like Popeyes!! ):
Have to admit I don't like eating chicken like that. Or rather, I don't really like meat unless it's steak.



And back to room to play the game cluedo while waiting for Theo to arrive.








So we had some alcohol, played some games and then we had to put Theo to sleep because she was a little tipsy.








Next morning when we were about to go for lunch, Fiona made us all go through a massive hunt for her stupid hello kitty purse that she lost.




Had brunch... the food over at the kopitiam sucks!!!!



And we had soya bean + bean curd before heading back to the chalet.



Back to chalet and we went back to sleep while waiting for our BBQ supplier to come and also, the guys to come.





































Chalet was pretty fun though I think it would be better if we had more things to do except for drinking in the chalet on the first night.

The BBQ food was not bad too! I ate quite a fair bit that BBQ.
OH DID I MENTION, I WAS THE FIRST GIRL THAT JOHN LIM EVE FED TOO! HAHAHAH! John Lim gave me many of his first time :P

We ended our night by going to out to downtown east for a walk and then settled at mac for some chit chat all the way up till 4AM in the morning with Eugene, Minjiang, Shushia, Yanting and Fiona if you saw my tweets.

We had so much to talk about and they had so much to laugh about because of my actions and expression. Oh well....

Returned to the chalet and found the rest of the guys, Nais, Enze, Daniel and John Lim also chatting outside the chalet and having their own campfire. LOL!
John Lim caught 3 shooting stars as well. Lucky guy.

Booked out of chalet on Thursday morning and we all headed back home to sleep.



Friday afternoon was spent with Fiona, Minjiang, Shushia, Junkai and Clarence with a surprise birthday "celebration" and then a visit to Jcube (which initially we wanted to had lunch there but was too crowded) so we decided to have lunch at LAILAI over at JP.













I'm actually quite surprised to know that my friends HAVE NEVER ice skated before.. I feel really lucky that I have ice skating experience at the same time.

Looking the at ice skating rink actually brought back many memories from the past. The apparence of the whole rink looks so much better now but I really miss the old rink. Too bad for the high maintenance cost. I wonder if the fuji ice palace teachers are still teaching there.






After lunch, we went down to Bukit Timah for pool with the rest of he guys.
Eugene, Minjiang, Clarence, Nais, Jun Kai, John Lim, Enze, Daniel and Shushia.



Saturday was then spent in church with Delphine, Junkai and Clarence.
Rushed back home with Junkai after that to get my SSG rank then cabbed down to ACS baker together with Minjiang and Chelsea.


Letters to my juniors. Took so much time and effort to write out all of these. Each with my sincerity.
I really got no idea how to show my juniors that I love them because I really don't know how to.








Serenade 2012 was really a whole different experience. From the well disciplined Swiss Winds impression that we always gave to the crowd, this serenade showed the fun side of us.
The crazy one. And this one showed how we band members can be proud, filled with pride but friendly at the same time.

It was also my first time being an audience.. I really miss performing with the band.
But I guess other than those two factors, Serenade was also filled with this familiar warmth. All the seniors getting back together. Batches after batches... catching up, helping out and hugging each other.



























Also, this serenade taught me to look at things from a different angle. I guess I've been too naive and now that I've taken a good look at things, it pretty much helped me to sort out my thoughts and moved on.





Like what people always say "there's things you don't want to let go but you have to"
And I think some things you'll let go once you've seen/know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!