May 14, 2012

Alive

7am in the morning, I can't wait for school to end already! Thank God the school gave us a 3 day holiday starting from this Wednesday or I'll most probably be in the state of despair.

Just last Friday, I let my emotions get the better of me and had to leave class or risk breaking down in front of my classmates. No way I'm gonna let that happen so skipping class was my only choice. What's more, I was wasting my time in class surfing the net. Don't see a point in staying either.
It only showed me a lot on Friday. That when no one in class was willing to help, my friends from Swiss would always be there. They called up friends whom might be able to help me, sought help from various teachers etc. Like I said, my friends from Swiss dotes on me the best.
Probably why I have to have them around now.
I guess that calls for a partial attendance and and "F" for my grading for my Friday class now.
OH WELLZ.

And before I start heading to school, here's just a "I'm still alive and kicking" shout out to the rest of you who's still reading my blog there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!