May 5, 2012

A week gone fast

Hey guys!!
I just came home from Yanting's house last night and was mad tired, I fell asleep while uploading these photos up on my blog.

Both Yanting and I trained over to Gombak after school to meet Shushia at Shakery for Dinner.
OH DAMN WE MISSED THAT PLACE. And I miss school food but nope, no chance for school food >):

More than the food I miss, since it was just cup noodles, I miss the familiar environment I have been eating at for 5 years. Shakery and school

 

And the "Jie Jie" (feels so weird calling her that but she made us do it -if you ever patronize her shop, make sure you don't call her Auntie if you want your food), she still remembers us!! :D 
#LittleThingsThatMakesYourDay

Headed over to Yanting's place after that.
So I did my RJ over at her placed, cam whored with Shushia and made her do some really retarded video with me. SO DAMN RETARDED. HAHAHAHAH!






















Was so tired, by the time I got home I fell asleep and only woke up at 12noon this afternoon.


This week flew past pretty quickly, I went for Akido tryouts, Floorball tryouts, Cried when I wasn't selected for floorball, I wanted it so damn badly- my fault for laughing on court. But it all made up because I got to know the pretty floorball senior ^^

Though I'm still disappointed for not being selected, I just believe things will slowly turn out for the better.

Life is starting to pick up.
Sometimes we just have to leave the mess alone and let it pick up the pieces on its own.

Happy Month of May People!!
HAVE A GREAT MONTH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!