October 19, 2012

Drawing and art history class


Reached school at 8.06am this morning and as I entered the class, I was relieved that I wasn't late.

Today was Art Class and it was like DNT all over again. Shading, perspective drawings, 3D drawings which are basically everything that I've done in sec3. 

URGH... and I thought on the day 2 years ago when I ran out of the com lab in school screaming at 6.30pm after submitting my Design Journal that it would be the end of those crazy measuring, drawing, envisioning, getting the sides of my hand all dirty with pencil markings so on. Seems like I would never get away with certain things in life.


My drawing class was a 4hrs block module. (Or whatever block they call it) Which means I had to spend 4hrs in class just drawing. Plus since it was the first lesson today, I spent literally 2hrs in class DRAWING LINES.


Then I got bored...

I couldn't take it anymore and with the face's permission, I rushed down to 7-11 to get myself a sandwich and a bottle of milk to accompany me while I return to class to draw... CIRCLES -_-



2hrs lunch break after that and I went to look for Yanting in her class before I headed to another block for my Art History class.


I've been such a loner in school, my classmates are taking a longer time to warm up because they are closer to their sem1 classmates while I'm like some anonymous girl with no best friend or whatsoever. lol.

Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday and I'll be looking forward to the rest of my weekends + Monday and with Tuesdays off.

Not forgetting my drawing homework as well.................. ZZzZzzZZzzzZZzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!