October 16, 2012

Gonna get better

Hey people!
Sem 2 has started for me since last Friday and I'm kinda comforted seeing my classmates for this new semester! I really hope I'll be able to find some really good friends of at least 1 in my poly life.

I was going to school feeling rather grumpy but once it was break time, I saw Jeevan and my other classmates from Sem 1 and my face just lighted up. I never thought I would miss them or cared if I ever see them again but I guess I do! -Maybe just a little.

Also, I'm pretty contented with my timetable too!! Apart from having to be in school by 8am, I've gotten every Tuesdays off and also only until 12pm every Monday which will mean I actually only attend school on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! ^^

So I've been thinking of getting a part time job since the amount I'm always tempted to spend is kinda crazy + I wanna be able to buy many stuffs but still be able to afford to bring my parents out for treats and buy gifts for my girlfs, Evan, Lynette, Sheena and my bandmates etc.


I'm hoping I'll be able to cope with my studies when I start work though! (I know I sound weird mentioning about my studies and I feel awkward saying that too. But I've made a promise to work hard so I would)

OHYA! Also, I'm back on formspring!! So keep your questions coming in (hopefully) and I promise I won't abandon it again!


I don't know why but I just have this feeling that everything's gonna get better. It's gonna get better. 




I wanna be known as cheerful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!