December 7, 2012

Updates: Work, Attica, Gardens By The Bay

Hello Guys! 
Here's some updates of what I've been up to the past few weeks!

On Sunday 3 weeks ago I went for service as usual and headed for work @ FEP after service.

If you haven't know, I'm now back working at FEP because Chloe decided she's too lazy to work everyday. lol. 
So yup, I decided to go back and help her plus because I wanted to buy soooo many things, I wanted more money.







I'm so in love with this mustard military jacket in the shop!! I didn't want to sell when a customer wanted to buy it at first because Chloe only brought in one piece. Lol. So I was actually reluctant to sell it to the customer. HAHAHAH. But I did.
Asked Jamie if she has another piece in her shop and she said yes. So I'm contemplating right now if I should get it at $60ish. YOU SAY??

Anyway, Zhiying came to my shop later on for me to accompany him to dinner. And the first thing he said when he entered my shop was "Eh. How come our face so fat. You don't swallow your food and store all of it in your face is it?" >:@


So 2 weeks ago, my tests ended on a Friday (31 Nov)!!!!

Decided to head to Clarke Quay with Joshua as his friend booked a table over at Attica and asked if I wanted to join them. So I did.

Joshua came to pick me up at around 10.30pm and we headed over to Clarke Quay to meet Rishi for KFC (yucks) and then entered at around 11.30pm or so.
But the fun didn't last for very long because we had free flow of alcohol... Or should I say, I ruined it myself. Lol. I got really nauseous and tipsy half way through that Joshua and Rishi had to get me home an hr plus later ):

Hangover was terrible.
I don't know why but I don't get headaches for hangover like most people do but instead, I vomit the whole of next day and am unable to consume any food/drink. I ABHOR IT.
It feels worse than being sick. Thank God this time it wasn't as bad as the hangover I got after my birthday celebration. But it still doesn't take away the fact that I LITERALLY WANTED TO DIE!

Nevertheless, because my mum has already planned a family outing with my grandparents, I woke up the next day at 10am in the morning to get ready and head out for Marina Bay Sands.

Imagine me vomiting like a Merlion, wanting to die and feeling so sick while walking around the place. It felt retard, I felt sick, I felt nauseas, I felt terrible. It was everything wrong altogether.
Still, I had to bear with it because it I wanted to spend time together with my family and grandparents.















I'm not one who likes to look at flowers or even get excited when I receive them. Compared to flowers, I would rather visit museums.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MUSEUMS.
My mum brings me to museums since young and I absolutely enjoy all my trips to the museum. I can spend hours and hours there because everything is just so interesting. -Especially historical museums.

I was bored looking and flowers and flowers and more flowers. The only thing there that got me excited was all the bears, penguins and animals that were randomly placed around the garden.

Anyway, at least I felt a little more comforted knowing that I won't miss out a lot even though I'm feeling sick because I have absolutely no interest in flowers at all.

Here's a I'm-so-bored-and-nauseus hangover face. lol.







OH AND I JUST CREATED ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT TODAY!!
Hehehe. I'm proud of myself for doing it on my own without the help of my mum or dad ^^ #AchievementUnlocked
Been wanting to open another account solely for my spending so I wouldn't over spend what I earned and eat into the money my grandparents, dad, mum have been putting into my account. So yeap, now that I have an account that I HAVE IN CONTROL, I don't have to worry about my mum getting all naggy because she sees the decrease in the number of digits whenever she updates my bank book!

YAY FOR ME!

Day out with Theo today and we headed to town. Really enjoyed being retarded with her all over again. Haven't had anyone to be retarded with ever since she went to Australia. Had dinner at Batok after that and headed home.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!