December 17, 2012

WE GO TOGETHER

Hey guys! Here's a quick update of what I've been doing last week! Then I'll have to rush off for lunch and head to the airport soon.

2 Fridays ago, I received a call from my junior Shaun. And from the call came not Shaun but Theo's voice! Yep, IF YOU HAVEN'T KNOW, MY FRIEND IS BACK IN SG! (For holidays only lah)

She said she wanted to surprise me at my house but didn't know my schedule and so she called me instead. HAHAH. Rushed back to band room after school to find her.

On Tuesday, we met up for an outing together and headed down to town!
Been long since both of us hung out together with only the two of us.


Oh wellz, here's her new friend she wanted to introduce me to -_-


Walked around town and we were caroling along the streets of Orchard. AHAH and I brought this girl to get BFF as a treat because I know she haven't had it before.

Headed to Bukit Batok for dinner after.



I attended school as usual then came Thursday!!
Class ended at 12pm and I headed home to get ready for e-learning. But so much for that, I fell asleep 10mins right after I logon and did my quiz. lolz.

Headed to CWP after to meet up with my girls for dinner together.
Been so long since we got together. This time, it's a complete TCSFY!
*cheers*










Ajisen for dinner and later on we just spent time together doing our usual lame stuffs.
Had so much fun though we didn't really do much. HAHAH. Just like old times.

Had to go down to FEP after school on Friday for work because Chloe has got some Christmas dinner to attend.

Saturday was work at TAKA.
And Sunday was work back at FEP again.








I introduced 2 of my friends to work at FEP and they are none other than Shushia and Yanting. This week was Shushia's turn to work.


That's how my week went.

Skipped class today because I was too lazy and tired.
OFF FOR LUNCH NOW! SEE YA 2 WEEKS LATER!!!!!!


AND SERIOUSLY GUYS,
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, IT'S BETTER!! @Kissonyou
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!