March 21, 2014

On my 2nd day of internship, I was tasked with an urgent assignment, which was to redo the stage's backdrop for this coming Saturday (tomorrow's) event. I did what I was supposed to do, submitted it and thought nothing much about it.

Today at 5pm, Idzhar shouted frm across the office, "Charman! Your masterpiece is up!! Downstairs!" 

The feeling was indescribable. It felt like magic. Never want to forget how I felt today and this will set as a reminder for me to work harder. 



Those 2 guys on stage were one of the bands who will be performing tomorrow. And I must say, their voices are stuck in my head! Was "cursing" them when I was doing their poster because the image they gave me was so super small it was so hard for me to do a good layout.  They were rehearsing while I was looking at my work and they became my "background" music and made that moment for me a little emotional. lol. Well, cut the long story short, I'm now a fan of them!! But I can't seem to find their youtube channel/facebook anywhere >:(


P/s. Really thankful to have really good friends like Theo and Josh. hehe ^^
P/s/s. Really thankful to those who felt happy for me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!