March 25, 2014

Week 2


It's Tuesday today and I'm into the week 2 day 2 of my internship and everything's pretty good so far. There's so many reasons right now that are making me feel really blessed but there are things in which I can't say (I'm learning how to keep my mouth shut lol).

With the start of my intenship, I've been really busy esp because I have my driving test which is just in a few weeks time. (Omg?! *crosses fingers*)

On Friday after work, I went down to bpp and minjiang came to pick me up together with Eugene and Bojiang and we went to find the rest of the guys. Had Boon tong kee for dinner (*pukes* cuz I'm eating it every Sat) and then we headed over to Yanting's to give her a mini belated birthday surprise. -I really suck at lying. Lol

Omw to work now and my stomach is hurting so much?! >:(
But I'm still gonna have mac for breakfast since it's just below my office. Hehe. The pros and cons of working in town. And the only reason why I'm continually typing random nonsense out on this post is because I've yet to reach Robinsons Orchard and I don't know how to end this post.

Ok bye.


Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!