June 16, 2007






Band for rehearsal today and cause I was rushing to band as I woke up late. The moment my dad dropped me off, I had to hold my pants (because I didn't have no.3 belt) and run with white shoes (because I also didn't have no.3 shoes) and Nicholas shouted "ku zi yao diao liao" while I was running up the band room from foyer. lol. And lots of of ppl were 
running after me to the band room to help me get ready hahahaha. Oh yeah Oh yeah.


BIG THANK YOU to KAILING for not scolding me even when I'm late and for "decorating" my hair lol. (because it's really hard to tie my short hair and the amount of hair spray and gel she had to use was ridic), JIA HER for being patient to me and helping me find pants that fit me, JEREMY for the pants and shoe chi hou-ing me, JOAN for helping ("chi hou" me), SAIFUL for encouraging me, SAY YENG for letting me eat and drink your food, ANDY for teaching me (:

thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!