June 1, 2007

TODAY @ band was fun! And I am a happy girl cuz I finally got my cornet!! *throws hands in the air* 


And today, Chingkit said something which I thought was damn cute today? He was playing around in band and Joan told him to stop and he said "BU GONG PING!" Not fair in chinese because he got stepped on his foot and complained to Joanne but she said "nvm" and told him to stop playing because band was starting.
I don't know if it's just me but thought it was cute cuz chingkit is our senior but he's acting like a kid. LOL. 


Played the hand beating game again with Jionghan and this guy is so damn sdkjfhsdfhsdjkf. Never give chance one lah! Now my hand so red! And the last time we played this game, my hands turned red and the blue blacks lasted for 2 friggin week! 

Abrupt ending cuz I wanna go search for blogskins :P
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!