December 15, 2007

BACON SAYS HE's NOT SURE:/

hey hey you you!

i was so forced t update.
Band camp was kinda fun.
sprained my ankle>:(!!
ohh..

den shafiq asked for my number.
i din't ask him.
he was the one who asked me for it pleasssssssssse...

& my cousins went back t Australia alr.

ahahahahhahha.
& i dunch know what t blog about alr.
i really dunch wanna blog anymore..
dunch link me alr luhs.
i'm losing my creativity..
ohh ohh,.
help me.
forget it.

bacon says that he know alan(th one whom i saw @ fuji ice)
blehs.

derry is soooooooo funny.
and we showered in the dark at around 11pm i think.
DERRY IS LOVED:D

btw btw, i have suceeded!!
aha! aha!
yay yay! [: [:
it was this morning when me and theo went for like morning walk around th school and i was like looking for his pic.
den i could'nt find?
i asked theo den she pointed t me which one and it seems VERY VERY UNFAMILIAR..
whatever.

&& I JUST LOVE JEREMY!! AWWW!
and CORNETS!

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!