December 24, 2007

yoyoyoyo!! :)

lets see what this thing says about me:D

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

may i know which is true about me?

fun quizzes and meme for blog




lols.
enough fun..

daddy just gave an idea or playing santa nd senti @ ikea a few days ago.
and yep.
I WAS SO UNLUCKY!
let me tell you who is it.
nahs :b
that person wanted the person who UNLUCKY pick his name t buy for him
a
THUNDERBOLT RACKET!!
go die luhs!
no and never will i buy for him manzxzz
NO WAY NO ONE..NO WAY!

going orchard t buy present for my senti
den other people.
den xy and xl coming t my house!
yeah:D
ahahahaha

bye!


and yah,.
MRRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
t give,
share and love..

cute pic right?
hehhs.


selling panda biscuits with panda:)
yeah! :b



http://www.chc.org.sg/english/main.cfm#

ohkay. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!