December 31, 2007

Santa can you hear me?
I've been so good this year...
And all i want is one thing,
tell my true love is here..

I don't want a lot for christmas
There is just one thing i need
I dunch care about the presents
Underneath th Christman tree
I just want you for my own




cornets my love<3 dunch break my heart pleasssssssssse. you are falling apart x/3

jeremy!! and me nic and cc:D


den with levina on last day..
and with xy
and x'mas

we have fun at work okay..

jiong han!
take her photos here if you want xD
and a L.O.V.E
emo us.

ohh ohh look!
ham is more valuable den bacon!
thanks t levina i got this photo:D
she was like so cute and funny when she took this.

returned nicholas and lixian their test papers le.
den nic was like.
whoas.
got free chocs?
next time you want paoper come find me..
den lixian was like thanking me tru-out th whole band..
lols.

ching kit bought me present.
and he went t band just because of my gift:D
ahahaha..
i love bumber bee~


okay i DISLIKE COPYCATS AND LIERS!
just nice check this blog out.
damn funny:D
http://oldbeng.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!