January 2, 2008

SUP yo.

FIRST DAY OF SEC2 tday..
OMG OMG!!
i dun wanna be SENIOR>:(!!
eeeeeeeeks!

was fine tday.
and mr timothy chia wanted touch my hair!!!
>:@
; timothy is not allowed t touch my hair!!! or i'll kick him like i did last year on

th first day of school:b
mr seng is nice:D
BUT!
his joke is so diffcult t laugh at lah..
some gave him face so pretended t laugh.
overall was fine.
got punished on th first day.
me, jie qi, yanting and fiona.

my uniform is up to standard!
like omfg can:D
except for my spike.
just heck:b

den everything was fine..
damn it.
i wanna change bag.
like everyone told me they like my bag and they are gonna buy it lah.
dammmmmmmmmmmmmm.

saiful gave me a card:DD
thanks thanks:]
daniel touched my hair):

anyway,
andy you rawks manxxzzz.
corking th teacher and giving comments..
and some people claimed that andy's joke wasn't funny.
nahs.

lalalassssss.
i'm not gonna be a senior!!!!
nononoooooooo!
>:@
damn!
NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!