January 27, 2008

alright, i'm breaking down

alright.
i really really have to find something happy to post about.
so i shall like act it out yea?
CONFUSED!

Lemme ask you, who is your dream guy/girl?
haha, mine is ......(dowan tell you)
-giggles.!
nah, its not any celebrity ha ha.


ahhhh.
and again.
th same thing
cause things never change.
and yep.
i totally totally forgot.

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CHAN CHING KIT <3

yeyea.
i'm faking it.
i guess everyone knows what happened alrd.
nahs.

my heart is dried up.
and like OMG!
my creativity is almost gone.
-falls to th ground.
and i'm almost breaking down.

it just that i dunno when
but slowly slowly..
it's pulling me down.

i HAVE/MUST run tmr.
whether i'm still sick or not.
whether i'll cry or not.
I MUST!
ya.
and it be th last time maybe,.
so i have to make sure i win with pride every round.
i said EVERY.

shower charman with all your love.
she needs it badly now.
i need a hug.
and i meant i want one,.
oh boy.
whats like.

fuck it.
nahs.

talent brings you up but your character protects it.
you will not gain reputation at th expense of your character.

i feel NOTHING
lets just say
my emotions are getting over me.
and its really time to let go..
after th tired run.
my hand is bleeding from those puilling back of it.
i'm letting go everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!