January 10, 2008

lalalals..
long time no blog.
quick one.

was almost late this morning..
then nic and jingyi sent me an sms..
jing yi: wake up
nic: you better wake up.

cornet section cried tday..
kailing was like talking to us.
then I started crying first.
followed by theo.
walked around with theo after I cooled down
and she started mentioning abt it again.
then cried again..
after that i cheered her up, kailing talked t us again.
and we started crying again...
After it was okay, saiful and kailing cried..
and the whole cornet section cried..
...
andy came extra in..
"ahye.. what happen? what happen"
but he is nice lahs.
he tried t make me laugh.
den allowed me t go t th canteen,
I LOVE HIM:D

nicholas came extra in also..
"charman, you okay mah?"
"need chocolate?"
hehhs


den after band was waiting for saiful..
so played with derry and ching kit
they messed up my hair>:@
oh well..
den ching kit was like cleaning his sweat on me?!?!?!
until now i still have his stinky smell>:@
urgh!!

lalalallas..
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

CORNET SECTION WILL HOLD ON:D
saiful remember your promise..

-i finally got my chocs from bacon:D
egg gave me too:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!