January 19, 2008

heyheys!

finally fianlly updated my blog on my own:D
mr bacon has been helping me.
thanks thanks:D

ohyea.
nicholas sort of disturbed me tday>:@
rawrrrrr.
how i wish i could say something t shoot him back at that moment.

-sighs
band prac(feel th music)-fullstop

and and.
pleassssse.
if nothing comes out nice from your mouth,
you dunch have t speak.
or shout at me.
you can confess your feelings but.
pleasssssse pleasssssse
do not take it on me.
thankyou.
:D heh
nvm.
lonnnnnnnnnnng forgotten about it alr.
until bacon asked me just now.
shall say no more abt this.
and hope you kindly stop it.

heh.
next next week:D

luqman, zhi hao, jacob and joycelyn(ex ex exxxxx snr except for jacob)
came back tday:D
kinda fun:)
& andy NEVER fails t make me smile(:
heh

shall end here.
wanna snatch photo of someone alr:b

toodles.
x33 160108

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!