January 24, 2008

sup yo.

heh.
nothing much tday.
mr samuel din't allow me t run):
cause he touched my head and it was coldddddddddddddddddddddd.
HAHHA. scared the shit outta him.
His reaction was super funny but i ran..
two three rounds?
ohkay we nearly lost.
i nearly cried.
but we won..
by two rounds.

everything was fine.
i guess Mr yoong gave up on me alr>:(!
anyway,
ZHENG HUAN!
why are you here?
heh

borednesssssss!
i dunch like remedial!!
i kept changing seats.
den finally with minjiang.
cause he's like andy can entertain me.

was slacking in classsssss and drew.



lalalas.
went t MRT with nicholas tday;D
he waited for me at void.
very crazy lah him.

daddy is soooooooo nice
made honey lemon for me <333 nbsp="" p="">was hoping for it like for so long alr.

ohhhhhhhhhs.
PIGling ended tday.
shld be happy about it.
happy ending.
touching touching.
ahhhhhhhhh
-.-


all i wanted was a happy ending.
i gain something but lost almost everything.
at least i know he did well for his Os.
well i dare not talk ar ask him..

blehs.
bacon!
why are you here?!


tadas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!