January 16, 2008

sup.

i'm back to life agian
heh
kinda mad tday.
was like drunk in th canteen.
saiful told jieqi that i was too high.
everyone looked at me.
thanks to dear yanting-.-


enrichment was great.
aik soon hates one.
not bacon.
me me.. (because I'm no.1! :P)
cause i left 2 pins there for him during bowling.
heh. then I was playing
and there goes a strike xDDDDDDDD
anw,
i changed wayne's name.
wind..
oppsehs :X
He kept telling me "wayne", "wayne" and I kept hearing "wind".

ohya ohya
during history lesson I cut my exercise book while talking to wan hei
then Mr seng saw it so he said
"charman, why are you cutting a whole in your book"
"you are like cutting a whole in my heart too"
-.-

english lesson.
(loads of crap)

ohkay.
gotta go chat:D
byeeeeeeeeeee

- it has got t be an accept:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!