January 23, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i'm friggin sick!
woke up this morning and told daddy that my whole body is aching.
my throat, sore
my head spinning.
den dad din't want me t go t school.
den i like find lots and lotsa excuses so that i can go.
told him i got enrichment.
he said enrichment only nvm.
den told him i got music and maths..
blah blarh..
den fianllllllllllyyyyy.
he said if i take th medicine den can go:D

and dad was weird tday.
he msg me during lesson.
and both of us were like msg-ing a lot.
and he was like
-eh. charman dosen't have her lessons.
siaooooooooooooo!

heh.
everything was fine.
dammmmmmmmmmmmm.
bowling was supaaaaaaaaaaaar stupid!
very lousy tday.
i've got excuses you know;)
den wayne was lalalas.
heh.

den went lot.
-i dunch wanna let go of your hand<33

yesterday's home econ was like suparrrrrr crazy.
was thinking of something den i like took th knife by th blade.
after a while den i found out.

OMGGG!!
what happening t th world manzzzz.

damn it.
my brother just got into school team for batminton
den he requested a thunderbolt from my dad!
__
den i checked with judy.
a damn bloody racket for 100+$
ahhhhhh!
my dad agreed.

eh.
den i got nothing when i got into school team for wushu..
whats wrong with th world?

gonna rest sot hat i can recover.

byeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!