January 31, 2008

totally lost without words.

to me,
mr yap's lesson is damn nice and dumb dumb dumb!;)
heeeeee.
guess going crazy alr.
he's deaf:b

lalalas~

nothing nothing nothing
to post about.

yep.
PLEASSSSSSSSSSE keep your comments to yourself
whatever you see in my blog.
dumb asses!
:)

my dears.
NPCC is NO PORK COMMUNITY CLUB!
heeeeeeeeee.
xinying!
do not eat pork!
alert alert.
halal lehs.
heh.

PPCC:D
i love NPCC LAHS!

OMG OMG!
and what have i heard?
lin joined volleyball!
yay!
but shes from queensway
ohh ohh.
with th bitches and except for joanna;D
takecare of my cuz ohhh.
lalalas.

i saw kim @ starbowl.
like WOW WOW WOOOOOOO.

sec1 coming in tomorrow
rawrrrrr.
they are f* rude ohkay.
its ohkay.
one jnr thats coming in to band is gonna get it from me.
for she knows that shes not suppose t be bitching with my dear timz.
_l_ her _l_ her!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
i need people to entertain and jump with me.
DAMNIT. LAST TIME LAST CHANCE GOING TO BAND!
I DO NOT LIKE TO GO THERE ANYMORE.
yucks!~

_l _ _l_ _l_ ♥ !!


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!