January 5, 2008



check this out!
its damn cool:)


okays. busy this few days..
nothing much t talk about.
yeshhhhh.
tiomthy got hit by my bag at his :]
cause he touched my hair?
BUT!
it was an accident!

MR SENG IS SOOOOOOOOOO NICEEEEEEEE:)

ohkays.
JIONG HAN!
thanks for your chocs:D

& again, i dunch wanna be snr>:(!!

i totally remembered what kailing told me.
you took me for granted..
nahs.
forget it.

RAY gave me a card:))
like whoas!
hehhs.
thanks t ame.
our postwoman:D

lalalas..

gonna take away some links SOON.

went to lot1 for lunch with jie qi tday.
ljs:]
so there sitting behind us was a group of people some or all from bukit panjang govt high.
den they were like,
(in chi)
:" look at th girl behind you"
:" th one facing th other side.."
:"yes yes. swisscottage de.."
(den i whisper t jieqi)
me:" talking abt me ah?"
(she nod her head)
th other guy
:" damn chio lah"
:"really!"
:"i won't lie de.."
:"later must ask for her number"
(we were going off)
:"see lah! they going off le"
:"faster ask!"

lalalas..
toodles.

让我忘了你是谁。。

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!