January 14, 2008

(: [u]F[/u]IONA❤2n2 Did I do anything wrong? says (8:59 PM):
Charman , are you alright?
Dont keep things to urself .
Anything I can help de I will help eu .
[:
Cheerup alright , my dear [x

dickson and afiy cheered me up to.
timothy tried to but ..
read on.


before i continue,
please not that if you are not happy with anything,
you can just get lost.
cause this post will definitely offend not one but many of you..
so i'm gonna start with good things first.
esmund gave me chocs:D
and counselling with andy again:)

& ohkay, scolding AND OFFENDING!

everything was fine until i reached school.
saw N** l*u >:@
not sure why but i got feddup.
den was what alr.

jieqi was like soooooo funny.
revathi or however you spell her name was like trying t outrun everyone.
so jieqi was like saying "stupid revathi want to race with charman" very loudly.
just admit th fact that you are slow and proud luhs!
(offended:X)

den was history and whatever.
come t chi den i was like so fuckup alr.
so tim came t my table and like took my penknife.
den i like got scolded?!?!
so was dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry with timothy.
den like shouted a lot alot of time(s).

& i was still not happy.
so i went home and shouted..
cause my mum din't pack th food i want.
i went inside th kitchen den suddenly loads
of vulgarities came out from th kitchen.
den my brother was like damn funny.
he was so addicted to th com that he just turn t look at th direction of th kitchen for like 5sec.
den continue his game-ing.

>:@
and now after veiwing something,
i'm effing fuckup.


hey.
i thought you were very creative neh.
but you fuckingly copied me.
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
my blog my everything.
how i whished i can copy EVERYTHING on your blog and show it t th world!
my post esp!
pleasssssssssssse have some sense of creativity.
LOSER!
almost everything that comes out from you is created by me!
fuck you!
MY POST!
my profile!
what i say and my "meooooooowwwwwwwwww"
>:@
and do you even think i get jealous because you have what i dunch.
damn you lahs.
i dunch even fucking give a damn about him.
care so much for fuck?
*dear friend
(offended! :X)

next one.
enough of thinking about yourself!
(offended!)
nahs.
forget it.
FUCK BOTH OF YOU.
no maybe ALL!
__
i love you LOSERS!
(offended!)

OMG!
i almost got angry with jiaher and wanted t tell her that i'm not gonna go for band tomorrow:X
because she din't send me th msg.
den she sent.
luckyyyyy..

>:@
still very angry!!!!

!!!
argh!
i dunch know what to say!
wanna shout out loud.
urghs!
damnit.

I WAS LIKE SMS-ING.
den for people that sms-ed when i din't sms them i scolded them:X
den for people whom i sms-ed did not reply i got angry.
call me if you wanna get scolded and shouted at.

so much t say but thanks to all this i became empty.
jie qi and yanting plus ben was sooo lucky.
i saw them first so they were okay to me.

after school zakir came infront of me and like hold theo's hand.
he thought that i like him and would get jealous.
GET ALIVE YO.


not happy with anything, turn th fuck around!

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!