October 15, 2008

a plain misunderstanding can lead to hearbreaks



i was having my science tday,
going through the papers when..
*zeep zeep*
my phone vibrates!

wasn't surprising at first because at that moment i was already sms 2 people(:
especially th one who pon-ed his lesson halfway >:@

back to topic.
i looked at my phone and
to my surprise..
.

.

.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
it was my dad!
den i read his sms:
"hey! we have got a new pet at home!"
it was like.
rofl!
so not believing him, i replied:"so what is it? a horse? an elephant or bear?"

den after lunch,
i went back home.
and....


tadaaaaaaaaaa!




i know you people will be giving that "LOL! like that niah!"
that was my reaction t first.
a little disappointed den.
i thought it was a pig-.-
oh nono.
i meant guinea pig or at least replace my hamsters lah!
but...
-sighs-

anyway, after "communicating" and "interacting" with th parrot,
i found out that is was very well trained!
woots!

den i asked my daddy where he got that parrot from so he told me a granmother story when i told him to make it short
-faints-

my brother found it in his bedroom in th morning when he woke up under his bed or something..
den when my dad woke up, he found my brother playing/asking that something to come out.
(fyi, it was my youngest brother)
so my dad went to have a look.
yeahh.
den he tried to "chase" th parrot out of th house but it didn't want to leave so my parents decided to keep it.
anyway it is so well trained.

hah!
it's like th parrot for th pirates lah!
if you open th cage, th parrot won't come out unless my dad call his/her or it's name, it'll fly all th way to my dad's shoulders!
-gets excited-

but i shan't go too much into this bird topic-.-




noticed th stickers sticking on to th wall?
heh!
i decided to place it there because th cleaners partically took out off all my sticky tapes on my table! >:@
rawrrrrrrrrrr!
so i decided to stick it there>(:
much safer and many will be able to see it-.-
jkjk.


and!


this is th SPOILT santa's socks andy was talking about.
i was happily playing in bandroom and th platform thingy stick onto my socks and..
tore my socks.
bleh.
anyway, i don't usually wear swiss socks so nvm>(:
i wore it to band because NICHOLAS pointed out to me that i can't.
i'm such a good girl!
-heads high-
hahaaaah.
it was because i miss waering swiss socks and i wanna be a good girl for th day-.-
but mdm chock ended up catching my hair.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! >D:

& this was th fried grasshopper i was talking about.
clarence took of it's leg and ate it!
yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkks!
-pukes-




hahaaa.
and i found out that -- & -- kissed for 40min plusplus!
like whoa!
don't you have to breath?!
LMAO!
40mins?!
i don't know how they did it-.-
cause there's noway i can do it.
i dunch even wanna try it anyway.


Are you happy right now?
NOT REALLY!! (isn't that unusual of me?) i'm feeling kinda moody!
Are you comfortable with the way you look?
i am who i am and i am me! Isn't that what makes me SPECIAL? xD I'm prund of me(:
Describe your blog.
2 words! -MY PRECIOUS!
Ever been kicked out of a bar?
no. i behave myself thereeeeeeeeeee xD
Ever drunk dial an ex?
i don't drink. that's why i am able to behave myslef there.
Can you tie a cherry stem using your tongue?
can't yo. i don't even know what's that-.-
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
Bothdoors :D
Do you like walking in the rain?
:D
Do you like thunderstorms?
depends on my mood.
Are you a vegetarian?
NOPE. not a goat:X
Anything you absolutely could eat forever?
saliva?
What is your favorite dessert?
ice creammmmm!
Do you want to get married?
not at th moment.
Have you ever been in love?
Yeah.
Are you in a relationship now?
confusing, upsetting, maddening, hurting!!! and lots of misunderstanding!
in short, too little too late.
1. Where is your cell phone?
beside me!
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
got manyyyyyy:X
3. Your hair?
Average length.
4. Your style?
UNIQUE:0
5. Cheesecake?
give it to me.
6. Siblings?
2 younger irritating brothers.
7. Your dream last night?
NONE.
8. Your favorite drink?
siliva again i guess. cause i drink them most of th time.
9. Car you want?
i want colthes more .! SPORTS CAR!
10.The room you are in?
spare room/dining room.
11. Your life goal?
not to look in envy but to fight for what i want(:
12. Your fears?
lost of relationships? band? quarrels? being alone..
13. Piercings?
3ear.
14. Tonight?
Sleep la den? Study Bio meh. rofl.
15. Last night?
i cried myself to bed. Slept veryyyy early after i found out something.
16. Check out Superbad?
?
17. One of your wish list items?
grant me for th effort i out in den-.- i doubt you can. and i know you can't cause money can't buy one of them. i wanna gain it myself. no thanks.
18. Where did you grow up?
at home-.-
19. Favorite movie?
watch too little tv use too much comp.
20. What are you wearing?
NOTHING!!!?! heh! shirt, jacket & FBT :D
21. Tattoos?
NONE LAH!
22. Ketchup?
what abt them?
23. Your computer?
i'm using it.
24. Your friends?
i love them.
25. Your mood?
Vex.
26. Missing?
you. you. youuuuuuuuuu
27. What are you thinking about right now?
that idiot! sleep and eat and sms.
28. Your car/truck is?
i don't have lah!
29. Your work?
to study and to play!
30. Your summer?
i wanna go out with CCK, SWEETHEARTS AND CELL!
31. Your favorite song?
manymany much!
32. Your favorite color(s)?
all?
33. When is the last time you laughed?
with my friend when i see some cows licking grass-.-
34. Last time you cried?
my tears anr dried.
35. High school?
yeah. they feel high in my sec school all th time.
36. Last text from?
ching soon or leon can't rmb!
37. Last received call?
GERALD ONG!
38. Last IM?
none.
39. Crushing?
missing and forgetting.
40. Life?
live it to th fullest.


i love laughing at cows lick th grass!
MOOOOOOOOOOO!
-o-shaped mouth-
sing moo mooo!

toodles.

-there's nothing i can do now. } i do not knw if loving you is a mistake but letting you go is my biggest mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!