October 13, 2008

Shot to fame!

sup peopleeeeeeeeee!

well anyway,
I got back my paper for english today and I was the top 3 in class!! Heheh
-jumps-

Skipped D&T tday.
bacuse I noticed that I lost my wallet.
I REALLY DID THIS TIME BTW!!
But I also found it later (Thankully)
THANKYOU MS TAY :D
Though I dislike you when you treat me like a kid and stop me from walking around th class :O
But only because of that ^^

So, apparently, Ms Tay found my wallet and passed it to clayton lim.
And though I've found my wallet,
Jieqi and I decided to go for a walk around our school xD
We went to the canteen and chatted with jingyin, zhengyuan, weichong, david etc.
Was about to go back to class but we saw sheena and decided to have a chat with her.
Then Evangeline..
Decided to sit down in the canteen to chat with people
but our surprise, Mdm Sim came down to look for us!
(because we left for more than one preiod) :X

mdm sim:"you found your wallet already?"
(me and jieqi dumb founded because we thought she was going to scold us for pon-ing)
charman:"ehhh" (looks at jieqi)
jieqi:"yah. so we waiting for mr clayton lim now"
(i got what jieqi meant)
(both acts dumb)
mdm sim:"den you just wait here like that?"
(acts blur)
both:"huh? he say wait for him what.."
charman:"oh. so we are suppose to go back to dnt now and must i return this form?"
(acts stupid while following mdm sim back)

xchange in swiss was so damn fun!!!

mr clayton lim:"your wallet" (passes wallet to me)
charman:"oh. thank you"
mr lim:"check if anythng is missing"
charman:"opens wallet.."
charman:"omg! have! my zinc and ezlink card!!"
jieqi:"sure or not?"
charman:"(opens another side of th wallet) oh it's here.."
mr lim:" i knock your head .. go say thank you to ms tay now"


oh people..
ready for some SWEET VOICES??
.
.
.



.


.

.
.
.
SHOT TO FAME!
i was fianlly free to go out with ameila and part of th cell!
to where to where?
RIVERWALK!
hahaaa..

Untitled from Chharmannn on Vimeo.
AMELIA!
she has got a sweet voice lah!
and she can pitch some high high notes(:
-nose bleeds-


shot to fame (ruth) from Chharmannn on Vimeo.
RUTH!

her voice is supper strong okk!!
-Saliva drips-




den saw "BY4"


one of them was from swiss.


this group can really dance well!




th cute elaine!


th dance group.



us in making of boards..

and banners to support.



in th audition room.

more videos in th audition room.
but shall post it next time(:

s28 is loved!
my opinion about this cell changed greatly after yesterday :D


i'm going to lala land soon.
byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!