October 3, 2008

i need help people >):
noticed that i've been posting crapshit nowadays.
as i have posted.
my blog is off for exam break.
so don't
pleassse don't look forward to a "great" interesting post by charman know>D: especially SHANNON
her brain is as good as dead

geography last question asked about 4taps tip of something
and i answered using the leftover water from washing your clothes to
wash your neighbours' floor
makes sense?
no?
oppseh!

Anyway,
i dragged Jieqi to badminton on tuesday
and while we were playing
a coach came over abd gave us training for FREE!
haha.
you din't see it wrongly
the training was FREE

Shocking it can be im not lying.
nope.
i was also quite surprise at first because my brother's badminton private training was
$60 for an hour.
while mine was free for more than an hour!!
-jump with de light-

anyway, everything was the same as my bro'straing >:D
my dad just bought a racket which cost im $200++ bucks for my brother himself(:
he claims that he is wayyyy better than my brother.
-puts hand at mouth-
don't trust him!
the new racket is wayyy better than my brother's muscle power 25.
thats wat he told me lah!
but i really doubt so.

i can't wait for sunday! >:D
i ♥ my girlfriends trucks lots!
Shushia, judy and huimin[:
not forgetting theo, jieqi and yanting.
but only shushia and judy is joining me this sunday.
wooots

ho btw,
i found someone for my blogskin already!
my last hope[:
>.<
shall not reveal who is it first.
-puts finger on lips-
shhhs.
i'm kind of looking forward to it already.
hope for my blog(:
woo...
that passerby who's my senior, who are youuu?):
-screams-

i want my twinnie twinnie!
i want my twinnie!

i miss Evangeline!

Tina Xie Zi Ning!
think twice lehhs >):
seriously we need you lah!
give my one day!

haiiyo!
i'm going mum mum now.
toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!