September 30, 2008

Note: Charman wrote all this during geography exams and Judy is posting them now.
HeHo people!!!
and so much thanks exam,
i'm not able to think properly this few days.
okk.
lemme recap
Sunday!
after i finished posting, i escaped from home and went to meet Gerald Ong!
"I promise him to play table tennis with him mahhs."
tho i didnt play but at least i went to watch him play okk..
I'm NICE
hee.. den he asked me to join him.
but i was sick D:
so i din't.
but because my mum wasn't there, and i was high,
the urge of playing badminton was highhh too.
so i just play :X
den gerald came over and ask me to sit down and rest since im sick=.=
i ignored him:O
ohyeOhye!
[largest font][colour=hot pink]Gerald Ong! thank me![/largest font][/colour]
HAHA. he told me he will get me a present next time>.<
Hoho!
i'm super bored now
Geography is stupid=.=
eh. i mean my answer were stupid.
shall not reveal them.


During morning assembly frankli and the guys were passing my bag around!
>:@
whateer.
i got to go complete my script already.
byeeeee..

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!