September 23, 2008

I've got my stitches out!


SOMETHING ABOUT GERALD(:
http://www.singaporebadminton.org.sg/announce/detail/CAGD08Release-0609.pdf



I've got my stitches out! D:

and my wound got infected>):

it's awfully painfullllllllllllllllll!

(disgusting photos next time)


anyway,

mummy and dad just celebrated their anniversary.







look at th big big plate with a super small portion of bake potato and a mushroom on top!

CUTE RIGHT?

it's like all those we see on tv! >.<

HAHA.

i know you'll be like "WTH?! Then how can you be full?!?!"

poor me right?

and it cost $49++

JUST FOR THIS PLATE!


just joking.

it was just th starter..





den th soup..



and th main course.

it's still a tiny little piece! D:


th dessert



it's chocolate!
very righ chocolate!
and it's sinful too!
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!
SHALL TALK ABOUT IT IN MY NEXT POST{:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!