September 4, 2008

By Grace through Faith




Yesyes.
don't be amazed, astonished, shocked, surprise etc.
it's me.
i'm blogging again.


my brother went to his next competition and
he lost.
threw a bit of tantrums initially.
and my poor poor Royston got it.
-frowns-
my bro got to learn more about sportsmanship.

his rank for national level for pri4 is now 16
yes lah tina.
don't give me that shock look again.

I also saw gerald!!!
he says that my bro got quite a big chance to get into sports school.
ahyeee but don't care about that.
Because I'm trying to get his number which I have deleted.
-sticks out tongue-

th things we see are temporary
th things we do not see are forever



1. Who are you missing now?
CHAN CHING KIT! BAND, JUDY HENG, LAM HUI MIN, SHUSHIA , THEODOROS CHAN, HO JIE QI! and LIM YAN TING!
2. Are you currently single or attached?
Not single nor attached cause i'm effing mad
3. Do you miss you ex?
Who's my ex? LOL jk.
4. Name someone who is very precious to you.
No one is really THAT precious to me at the moment.
5. Have you ever fallen in love with your friend?
Nope
6. Ever regretted crushing on someone?
Nah.
7. Happiness or Love?
Happiness.
8. Ever wonder who is crushing on you?
Nope. Not really.
9. Ever given your heart to anybody?
Yes
10. Describe love.
Someone once told me that it cannot be defined.

Check those, who appeals to you.
[x]Given your heart to someone.
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Loved someone very deeply before.
[maybe]Ever been cheated on by someone you loved?
[ ]Changed yourself in order to pleased your boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ ]Ever wonder what is love?
[ ]Wondered how love begins?
[MANY]Ever broke someone heart?
[ ]Will die for your soulmate?
[ ]Believed that love no longer exist?
[ ]Wondered how the world will be like without him/her?

--------------------------------------------------------------


HELP PEOPLE! I NEED A TOPIC TO TALK ABOUT!!
if not I promise that I'll not logout!

but i have to..
awwwwwww..
HA! HA!
just kidding.

alright.
lets talk about MEEKNESS
(wooooo.. btw, i've found th hoody i want but i don't know if i really should buy it or not>D: someone help me pleassssssse)

uhmmm.
Charman be serious pleassssse..
MEEKNESS
meek: gentle, humble and considerate.

meekness is th attitude of humility!
learn to be humble!

humility is not th denial your strength!

MEEKNESS is esteeming others better than yourself!
learn to respect them!

MEEK IS NOT WEAK!
although i rhymes.

obdience is always painful; it will cause you tears..
i always thought that i was somebody
but later i found out that i was nobody

do you really have to be mean to people to be cool?
cause i've found so so sooooooooo many people that are UNmean but they are cool.

but why is it always you, you and YOUR friends?
not others?
they may not be your friends now but that doesn't mean that they won't in future.
urghhhhhh!
STOP THE "MEANESS"!
ONLY your friends, you and yourself revolves around this earth.
thats what you're showing me.

if only you could slow down a little and take a look

i'm super dupperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ultraaaaaaaaaaa sure that there is a nice part inside you.
you just have to look deep down and further inside>(:
one day.
it may not be tday but someday.
& i'll wait(:

wthhh!
i seriously dunch know what i'm doing!!!
-tumbles-
forget about everything
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!