September 16, 2008

You confessed to me den you siad it was may be a fling. What's this?!




Heyyo!

-gets excited-
so how do you find th DISGUSTING AND GROSS pic in th previous post?
HAHAHAHAAAAA.
yup.
it's now worse.
thanks to this morning.



yes.
th three guinea pigs.
jieqi, yanting and me.
you see,
i've got an explanation for that.
and it has got to do with my stitches.
so you can't blame me.



ohya.
stupid laozharbo!(vice principal)
she was damn paiseh knowing that I've got stitches that's why i was late.
boohoo.
-sticks out tongue and blows-


we were standing and den,
yanting:"walau eh! th stupid laozharbo! still dare to wear black bra!"
"see th stripe behind!"
(den we and jieqi giggled and started laughing loudly)
mr liu looked at us>:X



after that people started calling us guinea pigs>:O

mr liu asked me if i needed someone to help me buy my food during recess>(:



Xiaolong is veryyyyyyy bad tday!
den when he asked me about how i got myself injured he gave me that "DIAO" look.
damn cute lah!
den he ask.
"i jio you how?"
OBVIOUSLY IT WAS A JOKE>:D

den went to band to get my instru.
ran inside library.
I MISS TH CUTEST LIBRIAN!
I MISS BAND>):

I LOVE YOU!!!

SHUSHIA!!

going pompom already.
shall stop here.
toodles.

i'm not your toy



KIMMY!
CHEERUP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!