September 27, 2008

Charman say:
Hello!
I ain't free lately so hee(:
-stick tongue out-
anyway, the person who is blogging now is my dear Judy Heng
ohoh.
Recently, i've got caught during th attire check.
Yanting & Jieqi got caught too.
All thanks to dear chock
Den timothy try to help me.
Timothy say:"isn't the shorter the better?"
HAHA. He got caught too.
Then we saw some "super stars" uh.
like paris hilston and all-.-
after that, mother tongue lesson. _l_
i borrowed theo's nail clipper and was happily cutting my nails
When all of a sudden,
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Xu lao shi Shouted!
damn it!
den i was shocked and accidentally cut my finger _l_
after that,
clarence, dickson and i was being chased out of class!
WTF but i was still happily cutting my nails outside:b
oh well.
byeee(:

JudyHeng say:
Airen... thank me(:
hahas. iloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!