September 29, 2008

OMFG!

i went to school tday and

people started coming to me.

telling me about what "mothafcukers" and all.

wthhhh!

i din't even know anything about it lahh. >D:

supper annoyed okk!

but i couldn't do anything cause i haven't read th post myself.

i just did(:

i'm @yanting's house nowww>{:

hah!

althought i'm not that angry, but still, i have to say what i should.

all this started because someone think too much.

it's been long since i defame someone in my blog.

don't wanna do it again>(:

ohohohhh,

i'm super nice okk!

-rolls eyes-

i kept a few photo in my draft.

waiting to post them anytime>:p

wahhha!

people!

i love you for helping meeee!

gahgahhhahahaaa.

28 Sep 08, 19:07
Passer: ass out my juniors life especially charman. as for jieqi & yanting, don't really know them but I don't doubt their not nice.

to this senior if you're reading my blog out there,
thanks alot>(:
heeeheee.
and i wanna know who are youuu!
>.< A BIGBIG THANKYOUUU!

i have non in mind because non of my senior speaks like this so yeah.
warms my heart
-face turns red-


& they persisted to trail and shadow us.Whats their problem?!

-we have super much better things to do den following you-.-
what's YOUR problem?!

So we thought of why were we running?We didnt do anything wrong what.So go play with them luh..Iain even walked pass them while they were looking for us.He said to them,'Hey! What a small world.. Hows life?'

-you really think we dumb like hell meh! of couse we know what he meant lah! o.O playing with us?
we thought you were th dumb one mannn! We were playing with you leyy!
Hohooo! don't you think it's funny walking behind someone who thinks that you are following them. rofl!

We went back to Macs, and they followed too.Iain saw and went to talk to them again, asking,' Wah! So hungry arh?

-Please lah! even three years old kid also know that if someone is stalking you they won't go everywhere you go until so obvious lahh! DUMB __

Then they called Clarence again, while I'm ordering my lunch.They suddenly ask me to answer.I answered the call and he sounded like he was shouting at me.I asked one of them 'who's on the line?' (although I obviously know who he is).Cause I dont feel like talking to him after he broke my heart.

-in th first place he didn't even shout lah dey.

I returned the phone, took my stuff and zao out of Macs.They followed us too-.-So we went the long way and walked through the interchange to my house.They followed you know.Once they saw us exit the interchange to somewhere else, they went back into LotOne.Obviously stalking us lah! Cheebyee. -'-

-please lo. we were sending our friend to LRT and we turned to INTERCHANGE.
which of your eyes got prob?!
oh! must be xinyi's!

At the end they pushed the balme to Xinyi.Say they followed us cause they hate her.Wtf?! If you hate Xinyi, why follow JIAN & IAIN in the first place?

-Please make sure your sentence make sense before you post them.
if we hate xinyi, why not follow her but them. SO OBVIOUSLY WE AREN'T STALKING YOU LAH! WTH! WHO WAANTS TO BE LIKE SOME DOGS!

She was with me that time. Why not trail me?& why do you have to call Clarence? Xinyi has no direct relations with him.Unhappy with her, find me. Why Clarence?All 4 of us suspect they have an alternate motive for trailing us.That suspicion can be logically raised you know..They seem to be pushing the blame to Xinyi as she is an easy target.She isnt a scapegoat, why push the blame to her?

-auntiesssssss! WE didn't trail you because we weren't even following you in th first place! LMAO! and we weren't unhappy with her that time. Is your GL friend come find our prob.

We know her well. She did not do anything to go against those girls..If you wanna do anything against me, admit it lah..Dont be so hum. Live up to your actions dudettes!I really wanna walk into 2N2 and ask everybody what fucking problem they have with me.Around 70% of the class hates me (obviously the girls lah).Why? What did I do to make y'all do that?I wanna settle any misunderstandings between me and them you know.Seriously. I hate having enemies, I'd rather have everybody being my friend..I dont mind apologising if I did do anything to irritate, annoy, deesiao, or diao you people.I really will apologise to y'all, if it's my fault.But first, tell me what's wrong! I really dont know what I did to make y'all so pissed off with me.You think I like it? Obviously NO!I wanna settle this thing once and for all.

-so you mean you admit you're wrong?
if not why say sorry? o.o so without clarifying you anyhow say things lahh.
OMG!! i wonder who can trust you in future mannn!

to th person i'm replying your post in my blog,
there's no grudges against you but i just/ MUST clarify things to my READERS and help my classmates say something fair.
we are not so lame to hate people for reasons okk!
and we like th way of holding our phones.
so none of your BS

so yup(:
thanks for tday {:
no offences.

went to look for *her tday.
she's fine lah(:
so i won't do her any harm.
heee.
thankyouuu!

and to passerbys in my blog and all,

stop probing into matters(:

much appreciated.

bleh.

going home now

Ciaoo!

(woops pepo! sorry for not blogging tday :p shall do it next time[: )






No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!